Join the Kelburn Crew
Kelburn runs on the love and hard work of a wonderful team of dedicated people. From the Country Centre staff to the production team, decor artists, front of house crew and clear-up heroes. Everyone is essential and valued. It’s one of those places where the more you put in the more it gives back, we love it and we’d love to show why.
ARTISTS AND CREATIVES
If you are interested in performing or exhibiting at Kelburn then fill in the Artist Application Form. For decor applications see the volunteer form below.
Make a creative contribution to the Garden Party and receive a partial rebate on your ticket. If you are interested in joining this program please fill in the Contributors Application Form.
If you are interested in trading at Kelburn please fill in our Trader Application Form.
Please click here for details of current paid vacancies.
Are you interested in real festival and event management experience?
We are offering 3-5 enthusiastic, motivated and reliable people 5 months of part-time training, mentorship and work experience. You will be working closely with our management team shadowing and assisting them and will really see how an independent festival is run whilst hopefully having a fun and informative time.
For full details please click here.
KELBURN GARDEN PARTY VOLUNTEERS
We need volunteers to join the following crews:
- Box Office
- Build Crew
- Artist Liaison
- Volunteer Coordination
What we expect from you:
- 3 shifts over the long weekend.
- OR 4 shifts before / after the event but you’re free throughout the event.
- OR be a hero; do 5-7 shifts and we’ll feed you even when you’re not working* and give you a T-shirt.
- To be punctual for all shifts and represent Kelburn responsibly.
- To bring appropriate camping and outdoor equipment.
- To be at least 18 years old and provide legally acceptable photo ID.
(KGP only: 16-17 year olds are allowed with written parental consent and contact details).
- Give us your emergency contact details and other important information.
What you will get:
- A full weekend crew ticket.
- 3 meals a day on days you’re working before / after the weekend.
- Breakfast plus 1 hot meal a day on days you’re working over weekend.
- *Heroes get 3 meals a day, even on days when they aren’t working.
- Plenty of time to enjoy the festival.
- A sense of achievement.
What you need to do now:
Follow this link to fill in the KGP Volunteer Application Form and pay the deposit.
PSYCHEDELIC FOREST VOLUNTEERS
The one-night events are smaller but we usually a few extra people to join the team.
If you would like to volunteer at the next Psychedelic Forest event please fill in the
Psychedelic Forest Volunteer Application Form and pay the deposit.
Thanks for your interest, The Kelburn Team.