Before Purchasing – Please Read Carefully:
- WE DO NOT SEND OUT PHYSICAL TICKETS.
- Scannable e-Tickets will immediately be sent to the email address given for that specific ticket.
- You can print or display them using the Eventbrite app on the screen of your iPhone or Android.
- You can also purchase discounted car parking and live-in plots, lockers and other extras below.
- The booking fees (BF) represent the ticketing, gate management and card processing expenses.
- If you have any questions about tickets please see Full T&Cs, the FAQ page or email Box Office.
The Kelburn Garden Party 2016: 1st to 4th July
Buy tickets here for The Kelburn Garden Party 2016. Please also note the following:
- The Garden Party has sold out the last three years running, capacity in 2016 will only be slightly larger than 2015.
- We operate a tiered ticket system: the sooner you buy the cheaper the tickets are.
- Children aged 13 or older need a standard ticket.
- Once you have bought your ticket you will then be able to add on extras such as bus tickets, car parking and lockers. Follow instructions on the “Thank You” page.
STANDARD WEEKEND TICKET
Tier 1: £79+BFSOLD OUT Tier 2: £94+BFSOLD OUT Tier 3: £104+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 4: £114+BF
5-12 y/o CHILDREN WEEKEND TICKET
Tier 1: FreeSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £25+BF
- Children under 5 are free
Following the success of the original Instalment Plan we are now offering a Late Bird (LB) Instalment Plan. If you definitely want to come to Kelburn but can’t afford the full price of a ticket just now then the instalment plan is for you. For just £59 deposit your ticket is reserved until 24 June. Click here for full terms and conditions, and instructions.
SUNDAY ONLY TICKETS
We have now released a small number of Sunday only tickets. They allow entry from 10am on Sunday until 1pm on Monday. Sunday only ticket holders may buy tickets for the Monday Magical Cruise after party.
Kelburn is much more than a music festival. Join us from Wednesday for The Neverending Glen Experience – 2 extra days of art, special events and glorious scenery – the perfectly chilled out appetiser for the weekend. And instead of leaving at lunchtime on Monday join us on The Waverley Paddle Steamer for the Magical Monday Afterparty.
Tickets for both are available below.
Over 18s Policy – if you look like you might be under 25 photo ID is required for an adult wristband and access to the bar. PLEASE NOTE: In order to help keep the campsite clean for everyone Kelburn operates an Environmental Deposit scheme.
The Psychedelic Forest Carnival 2016: Saturday 17th September
Our season-ending blow-out featuring a riot of tropical sounds, drums and bass. Line-up and details to follow.
PFC16 WITHOUT CAMPING TICKETS
- Tier 1: £35.50+BF
- Tier 2: £40.50+BF
- Tier 3: £45.50+BF
PFC16 WITH CAMPING TICKETS
- Tier 1: £43.50+BF
- Tier 2: £48.50+BF
- Tier 3: £53.50+BF
CLICK BELOW FOR TICKETS ON THE KELBURN BUS:
When available, buy in person from
Edinburgh: RIPPING RECORDS, South Bridge and TICKETS SCOTLAND, Rose Street
Glasgow: TICKETS SCOTLAND, Argyll Street.