Before Purchasing – Please Read Carefully:
- WE DO NOT SEND OUT PHYSICAL TICKETS. Our EventBrite ticketing system automatically generates and sends a separate scannable QR coded PDF to the email address given for that specific e-Ticket.
- You can print or display them using the EventBrite app on the screen of your iPhone or Android.
- You can also purchase discounted car parking and live-in plots, lockers and other extras below.
- The booking fees (BF) represent the ticketing, gate management and card processing expenses.
- If you have any questions about tickets please see Full T&Cs, the FAQ page or email Box Office.
The Kelburn Garden Party 2016: 1st to 4th July
Buy tickets here for The Kelburn Garden Party 2016. Please also note the following:
- The Garden Party has sold out the last three years running, and capacity in 2016 will only be slightly larger than in 2015.
- We operate a tiered ticket system: the sooner you buy the cheaper the tickets are.
- In order to cope with rising costs and to help develop various aspects of the festival, such as The Neverending Glen, we have decided to increase prices for 2016. Rest assured we will strive to deliver best value and an unforgettable experience to you in exchange.
- We have introduced a modest charge for children aged 5-12, in line with other festivals, set at a flat rate of £25+BF. The first 100 of these tickets are free however, on a first come first serve basis. Maximum of two free child tickets per adult.
- Children aged 13 or older need a standard ticket.
- Once you have bought your ticket you will then be able to add on extras such as bus tickets, car parking and lockers. Follow instructions on the “Thank You” page.
STANDARD WEEKEND TICKET
Tier 1: £79+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £94+BF
- Tier 3: £109+BF
- Tier 4: £119+BF
5-12 y/o CHILDREN WEEKEND TICKET
- Tier 1: Free (max. 2 per adult)
- Tier 2: £25+BF
- Children under 5 are free
DISCOUNTED PARKING, OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND BUS TICKETS AVAILABLE BELOW:
When available, buy in person from
Edinburgh: RIPPING RECORDS, South Bridge and TICKETS SCOTLAND, Rose Street
Glasgow: TICKETS SCOTLAND, Argyll Street.