We are excited to release the first batch of tickets for the Kelburn Garden Party 2015. The festival will remain on a similar scale as in 2014, with the addition of new attractions in the glen and exciting hidden gems and activities around the site in general. Prices are also held at 2014 levels, you’ll be pleased to know. Read on for more information and to buy tickets.
Before Purchasing – Please Note:
- WE DO NOT SEND OUT PHYSICAL TICKETS. Our EventBrite ticketing system automatically generates and sends a separate scannable QR coded PDF to the email address given for that specific e-Ticket.
- You can print or display them using the EventBrite app on the screen of your iPhone or Android.
- You can also purchase discount car parking and live-in plots, lockers and other extras using this system – see below.
- The booking fees (BF) represent the ticketing, gate management and card processing expenses.
- If you have any questions about tickets please see the FAQ page or email Box Office.
Winter Warmer: 7th November at Studio 24
Our annual winter social in Edinburgh, featuring the sublime talents of The John Langan Band, King Eider and Kelburn DJs. More information here. This event is OVER 18s only.
The Kelburn Garden Party 2015: 3rd to 5th July
Buy tickets here for The Kelburn Garden Party 2015. Please also note the following:
- The Garden Party has sold out the last two years running, and capacity in 2015 will only be slightly larger than in 2014.
- We are pleased to hold ticket prices at the same level as in 2014.
- We are now introducing a modest charge for children aged 5-12, in line with other festivals, set at a flat rate of £20+BF. The first 100 of these tickets are free however, on a first come first serve basis. Maximum of two free child tickets per adult.
- Children aged 13 or older need a standard ticket.
- We operate a tiered ticket system: the sooner you buy the cheaper the tickets are.
- Once you have bought your ticket you will then be able to add on extras such as bus tickets, car parking and lockers. Follow instructions on the “Thank You” page.
STANDARD WEEKEND TICKET
Tier 1: £69+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £79+BF
- Tier 3: £89+BF
- Tier 4: £99+BF
5-12 y/o CHILDREN WEEKEND TICKET
- Tier 1: Free (max. 2 per adult)
- Tier 2: £20+BF
- Children under 5 are free
The Psychedelic Forest Disco – 9th May 2015
Tickets on sale soon
When available, buy in person from
Edinburgh: RIPPING RECORDS, South Bridge and TICKETS SCOTLAND, Rose Street Glasgow: TICKETS SCOTLAND, Argyll Street.