Before Purchasing – Please Read Carefully:
- WE DO NOT SEND OUT PHYSICAL TICKETS.
- Scannable e-Tickets will immediately be sent to the email address given for that specific ticket.
- You can print or display them using the Eventbrite app on the screen of your iPhone or Android.
- You can also purchase discounted car parking and live-in plots, lockers and other extras below.
- The booking fees (BF) represent the ticketing, gate management and card processing expenses.
- If you have any questions about tickets please see Full T&Cs, the FAQ page or email Box Office.
The Psychedelic Forest Carnival 2016: Saturday 17th September
Our season-ending blow-out featuring a riot of tropical sounds, drums and bass. Line-up and details to follow.
PFC16 WITHOUT CAMPING TICKETS
Tier 1: £33+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £38+BF SOLD OUT
- Tier 3: £43+BF
PFC16 WITH CAMPING TICKETS
Tier 1: £41+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £46+BF SOLD OUT
- Tier 3: £51+BF
STRICTLY OVER 18s Policy – if you look like you might be under 25 legally accepted photo ID is required for entry. PLEASE NOTE: In order to help keep the campsite clean for everyone Kelburn operates an Environmental Deposit scheme.
CLICK BELOW FOR TICKETS ON THE KELBURN BUS:
The Kelburn Garden Party 2017: 30th June to 3rd July
Buy tickets here for The Kelburn Garden Party 2017. Please also note the following:
- We operate a tiered ticket system: the sooner you buy the cheaper the tickets are.
- Children aged 13 or older need a standard ticket.
- The first 50 tickets for 5-12 year olds cost just £5 (max. 2 with each adult ticket).
- Once you have bought your ticket you will then be able to add on extras such as bus tickets, car parking and lockers. Follow instructions on the “Thank You” page.
STANDARD WEEKEND TICKET
Tier 1:£79+BF SOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £94+BF
- Tier 3: £104+BF
- Tier 4: £114+BF
5-12 y/o CHILDREN WEEKEND TICKET
Tier 1: £5+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £13+BF
- Tier 3: £21+BF
- Tier 4: £29+BF
Children under 5 are free
If you definitely want to come to Kelburn but can’t afford the full price of a ticket just now then the instalment plan is for you. For just £49 deposit your ticket is reserved until 24 June. Click here for full terms and conditions, and instructions.
SUNDAY ONLY TICKETS
A small number of Sunday only tickets will be released when we get to tier 4. They allow entry from 10am on Sunday until 1pm on Monday.
Kelburn is much more than a music festival. Join us from Wednesday for The Neverending Glen Experience – 2 extra days of art, special events and glorious scenery – the perfectly chilled out appetiser for the weekend. Add-on tickets for Weekend Pass holders will be available soon.
Over 18s Policy – if you look like you might be under 25 photo ID is required for an adult wristband and access to the bar. PLEASE NOTE: In order to help keep the campsite clean for everyone Kelburn operates an Environmental Deposit scheme.
When available, buy in person from
Edinburgh: RIPPING RECORDS, South Bridge and TICKETS SCOTLAND, Rose Street
Glasgow: TICKETS SCOTLAND, Argyll Street.