Before Purchasing – Please Read Carefully:
- WE DO NOT SEND OUT PHYSICAL TICKETS.
- Scannable e-Tickets will automatically be sent to the email address given for that specific ticket.
- You can print or display them using the EventBrite app on the screen of your iPhone or Android.
- You can also purchase discounted car parking and live-in plots, lockers and other extras below.
- The booking fees (BF) represent the ticketing, gate management and card processing expenses.
- If you have any questions about tickets please see Full T&Cs, the FAQ page or email Box Office.
The Psychedelic Forest Disco 2016: Saturday 7th May
The Psychedelic Forest Disco 2016 is SOLD OUT and we will NOT be asking for capacity extension.
If you want to come to the event and do not have a ticket you have two options:
- Join the Kelburn Crew, click here for details.
- Check our Facebook page, people sometimes advertise tickets they cannot use on there.
If you have a ticket, the site opens at 4pm on Saturday – please do not try to arrive earlier.
PFD16 WITHOUT CAMPING TICKETS
Tier 1: £33+BFSOLD OUT Tier 2: £38+BFSOLD OUT Tier 3: £43+BFSOLD OUT
PFD16 WITH CAMPING TICKETS
Tier 1: £40.50+BFSOLD OUT Tier 2: £45.50+BFSOLD OUT Tier 3: £50.50+BFSOLD OUT
CLICK BELOW FOR TICKETS ON THE KELBURN BUS:
The Kelburn Garden Party 2016: 1st to 4th July
Buy tickets here for The Kelburn Garden Party 2016. Please also note the following:
- The Garden Party has sold out the last three years running, and capacity in 2016 will only be slightly larger than in 2015.
- We operate a tiered ticket system: the sooner you buy the cheaper the tickets are.
- In order to cope with rising costs and to help develop various aspects of the festival, such as The Neverending Glen, we have decided to increase prices for 2016. Rest assured we will strive to deliver best value and an unforgettable experience to you in exchange.
- We have introduced a modest charge for children aged 5-12, in line with other festivals, set at a flat rate of £25+BF. The first 100 of these tickets are free however, on a first come first serve basis. Maximum of two free child tickets per adult.
- Children aged 13 or older need a standard ticket.
- Once you have bought your ticket you will then be able to add on extras such as bus tickets, car parking and lockers. Follow instructions on the “Thank You” page.
STANDARD WEEKEND TICKET
Tier 1: £79+BFSOLD OUT Tier 2: £94+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 3: £104+BF
- Tier 4: £114+BF
5-12 y/o CHILDREN WEEKEND TICKET
Tier 1: FreeSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £25+BF
- Children under 5 are free
If you definitely want to come to Kelburn but can’t afford the full price of a ticket just now then the instalment plan is for you. For just £49 deposit your ticket is reserved until 3 June. Click here for full terms and conditions.
Over 18s Policy – if you look like you might be under 25 photo ID is required for an adult wristband and access to the bar. PLEASE NOTE: In order to help keep the campsite clean for everyone Kelburn operates an Environmental Deposit scheme.
When available, buy in person from
Edinburgh: RIPPING RECORDS, South Bridge and TICKETS SCOTLAND, Rose Street
Glasgow: TICKETS SCOTLAND, Argyll Street.