Before Purchasing – Please Read Carefully:
- WE DO NOT SEND OUT PHYSICAL TICKETS. Our EventBrite ticketing system automatically generates and sends a separate scannable QR coded PDF to the email address given for that specific e-Ticket.
- You can print or display them using the EventBrite app on the screen of your iPhone or Android.
- You can also purchase discounted car parking and live-in plots, lockers and other extras below.
- The booking fees (BF) represent the ticketing, gate management and card processing expenses.
- If you have any questions about tickets please see Full T&Cs, the FAQ page or email Box Office.
- Click here to jump to Tickets for The Psychedelic Forest Carnival (Sat 19 September 2015)
- Click here to jump to Tickets for The Kelburn Garden Party (1-4 July 2016)
The Psychedelic Forest Carnival: 19th September
Buy tickets here for The Psychedelic Forest Carnival 2015. Please also note the following:
- The event is strictly over 18s. Legally accepted photo ID will be required.
- Due to increasing costs of running the event we have introduced a small charge for vehicle parking (purchase discount passes below). Please car share and use public transport where possible. We will be operating a bus service from Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- We will be operating the Environmental Deposit system for campers to help keep the campsite clean for everyone.
PFC15 WITHOUT CAMPING TICKETS
Tier 1: £31+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £36+BF
- Tier 3: £41+BF
PFC15 WITH SATURDAY CAMPING TICKETS
Tier 1: £37+BFSOLD OUT
- Tier 2: £42+BF
- Tier 3: £47+BF
Over 18s Policy – Strictly over 18s only. And if you look like you MIGHT be under 25 legally accepted original photo ID is required for entry. PLEASE NOTE: In order to help keep the campsite clean for everyone Kelburn operates anEnvironmental Deposit scheme.
The Kelburn Garden Party 2016: 1st to 4th July
Buy tickets here for The Kelburn Garden Party 2016. Please also note the following:
- The Garden Party has sold out the last three years running, and capacity in 2016 will only be slightly larger than in 2015.
- In order to cope with rising costs and to help develop various aspects of the festival, such as The Neverending Glen, we have decided to increase prices for 2016. Rest assured we will strive to deliver best value and an unforgettable experience to you in exchange.
- We are now introducing a modest charge for children aged 5-12, in line with other festivals, set at a flat rate of £25+BF. The first 100 of these tickets are free however, on a first come first serve basis. Maximum of two free child tickets per adult.
- Children aged 13 or older need a standard ticket.
- We operate a tiered ticket system: the sooner you buy the cheaper the tickets are.
- Once you have bought your ticket you will then be able to add on extras such as bus tickets, car parking and lockers. Follow instructions on the “Thank You” page.
STANDARD WEEKEND TICKET
- Tier 1: £79+BF
- Tier 2: £94+BF
- Tier 3: £109+BF
- Tier 4: £119+BF
5-12 y/o CHILDREN WEEKEND TICKET
- Tier 1: Free (max. 2 per adult)
- Tier 2: £25+BF
- Children under 5 are free
DISCOUNTED PARKING, OTHER OPTIONAL EXTRAS AND BUS TICKETS AVAILABLE BELOW:
When available, buy in person from
Edinburgh: RIPPING RECORDS, South Bridge and TICKETS SCOTLAND, Rose Street
Glasgow: TICKETS SCOTLAND, Argyll Street.