Kelburn Garden Party Volunteers
Kelburn wouldn’t be possible without our dedicated army of volunteers. Every area of festival production, from decor and build to food and car parking requires volunteer help in order for the event to function. Volunteers get alot out of being involved at Kelburn, can learn new skills and make new friends. They get fed and watered, and enjoy the experience of being part of one of Scotland’s most creative festivals.
We require volunteers to join the following crews
- Box Office
- Build Crew
- Artist Liaison
- Volunteer Coordination
What we expect from you
- Pay the deposit and fill in the application form (see below)
- 3 shifts over the long weekend.
- OR 4 shifts before / after the event but free throughout the event.
- OR be a hero; do 5-7 shifts and we’ll feed you even when you’re not working* and give you a T-shirt.
- To be punctual for all shifts and represent Kelburn responsibly.
- To bring appropriate camping and outdoor equipment.
- To be at least 18 years old and provide legally acceptable photo ID.
(KGP only: 16-17 year olds are allowed with written parental consent and contact details).
- Give us your emergency contact details and other important information.
What you will get
- A full weekend crew ticket.
- 3 meals a day on days you’re working before / after the weekend.
- Breakfast plus 1 hot meal a day on days you’re working over weekend.
- *Heroes get 3 meals a day, even on days when they aren’t working.
- Plenty of time to enjoy the festival.
- A sense of achievement.
What you need to do now
Follow this link to fill in the KGP Volunteer Application Form and pay the deposit.
Psychedelic Forest Volunteers
The one-night events are smaller but we usually need a few extra people to join the team. If you would like to volunteer at the next Psychedelic Forest event please fill in the Psychedelic Forest Volunteer Application Form and pay the deposit.
Thanks for your interest, The Kelburn Team.