If you definitely want to come to Kelburn Garden Party but can’t afford the full price of a ticket just now then the instalment plan is for you.
For a limited time you can pay £65 deposit to reserve a ticket. Then simply pay the balance anytime before 12 noon on Friday 23 June and your ticket will be sent out to you.
Terms and conditions apply. Please read them carefully before paying the Late Bird (LB) Instalment Plan Deposit.
Scroll down the page for full instructions on how the KGP LB Instalment Plan works.
Terms and conditions (the important details, please read carefully)
- The Instalment Plan Deposit is NOT a ticket for Kelburn Garden Party.
By paying the Instalment Plan Deposit I am reserving a ticket which must be upgraded to a full KGP weekend ticket before 23 June 2017 or my deposit will be forfeit.
- All payments are non-refundable.
If for any reason I do not make the final payment to upgrade to a Kelburn Garden Party ticket my Instalment Plan Deposit will not be refunded and the ticket I reserved will be sold to another person. It is my responsibility to make sure I pay the final instalment and upgrade on time.
- The deadline for upgrading is 12 noon on Friday 23 June 2017.
I must pay the final instalment and upgrade to a Kelburn Garden Party ticket before 12 noon on Friday 23 June 2017 or my Instalment Plan Deposit will be forfeit. I may do this anytime before 12 noon on Friday 23 June.
- If I pay my final instalment before the current tier sells out my ticket will cost less.
The total cost of my ticket will depend on what tier of tickets is available when I upgrade and make the final payment. Including BF Tier 1 tickets cost £83, Tier 2 tickets cost TBC, Tier 3 tickets cost TBC and Tier 4 tickets cost TBC.
When I make the final payment I will upgrade to whatever tier of ticket is on sale at that time.
- There is a £7.50 admin fee per ticket for using the instalment plan.
In addition to the cost of the ticket I will pay £7.50 to use the instalment plan. This will be charged as a transfer fee when I upgrade my Instalment Plan Deposit to a full ticket.
- Example for clarification of the total cost of using the instalment plan:
£65 Original Instalment Plan Deposit
£54.50 (Tier 4 ticket incl. BF)
£7.50 admin fee which will be charged as a transfer fee
- Reminder email:
I will be sent a reminder email from either bo*******@ke****************.com or no*****@ev********.com one week before the deadline. I am responsible for giving the correct email address at the time of purchase and ensuring that the reminder email will not get caught by junk or spam filters. Kelburn has no obligation to remind me to upgrade my Instalment Plan Deposit to a Kelburn Garden Party ticket.
- Only the original purchaser can upgrade deposits.
Only the original purchaser can upgrade from a Instalment Plan Deposit to a KGP ticket because it requires full admin access of the Eventbrite account that the ticket is bought under.
- Normal KGP terms and conditions:
When I upgrade my Instalment Plan Deposit to a full Kelburn Garden Party ticket I will agree to all normal terms and conditions. If I do not agree to these terms and conditions I will not get a refund and my deposit will be forfeit. Read our terms and conditions
Instructions for using the KGP Instalment Plan
- STAGE 1 – Pay the Instalment Plan Deposit
- Buy an instalment plan ticket here.
- Please make very sure that you enter your email address correctly, you will need to log into Eventbrite using that email address to upgrade your deposit ticket into a KGP ticket.
- IMPORTANT: Only the original person who paid the deposit can upgrade tickets.
- STAGE 2 – Pay the balance and upgrade your ticket
- Anytime before 12 noon on Friday 23 June go to the Eventbrite website.
- Log into or create an account using the email address you used to buy the ticket.
- Select Tickets from the drop down menu below your name on the top right side of the screen.
- Click on the Kelburn Garden Party event in the middle of the screen.
- Click Transfer on the right of the KGP Instalment Plan Deposit and Edit.
- Under Ticket Type click Change Ticket.
- Select Kelburn Garden Party 2017 and click on Continue.
- Check the details and click Continue again.
- Fill in your payment details…
- …answer the survey questions, agree to our T&Cs and click Pay Now.
- As soon as your payment has been accepted your Kelburn Garden Party ticket will be emailed.
- Thank you and we’ll see you at Kelburn.
If you have any issues please contact the box office.