This year we have got permission for ticket holder to make use of the Largs Campus car park (170 spaces). These are available on a first come first served basis, please register for a FREE space on Skiddle (available under Add-ons)
There will be a one way shuttle service running at peak times on Friday and Monday only (during the times advertised below only).
- Strictly no access to the car park will be allowed between 8pm and 8am.
- Drivers leave their cars at their own risk.
- Pack well and Pack Light: you will be sharing the coach with others.
- Park and ride vehicles are not allowed onto the festival site.
- You must register in advance via Skiddle to use one of these spaces.
The Festival’s Park and Ride Shuttle is £3 per head and will run:
Friday 30th June 14:00 – 18:00HRS travel to site only.
Monday 3rd July 1045 – 1445 travel to Largs Campus only.
At other times we recommend calling a taxi: Streamline: 01292 261010.
We thanks North Ayrshire Council for their help in setting this up.