Vacancy: Festival General Manager (Freelance)
As our current General Managers are moving on to new projects, the Kelburn Garden Party is currently looking for a new General Manager (Freelance) to lead the team.
Responsible for the management and delivery of Kelburn Arts flagship event, The Kelburn Garden Party, a four-day, 6,500 capacity music and arts festival targeted at a cross-generational audience. The event is held at Kelburn Castle and Country Centre in Fairlie, Largs. The festival has a focus on outdoor arts and activities with a fantastic music programme. There are multiple stages, bars, concessions, and activities situated throughout the grounds presenting a wide range of music and performance including DJs, Bands, Cabaret/Variety, Circus, and Spoken Word.
The Festival has taken place for several years with a motivation to encompass a wide range of both visual and performance art, it is our intention to continue to develop Kelburn Garden Party as a key cultural event for North Ayrshire and the wider cultural landscape of Scotland.
Click below to read the full job description:
Job Description – General Manager
- A CV outlining your relevant experience.
- A cover letter of no more than 2 pages outlining:
- Your relevant skills and experience;
- Why this role appeals to you;
Please send CV and covering letter to the General Managers at **@ke*********.com by 5pm on 13th December 2023.
- Application closing date: 13th December 2023
- First Interview date: Week commencing 9th January 2023
- Second interview date: Week commencing 23rd January 2023
- Intended Start Date: Mid February 2023