We operate a convenient bus service from Edinburgh and Glasgow to the festival on the Thursday and Friday and then back on Sunday and Monday. We encourage as many people to use this as possible as we have limited car parking space on site. It gets you directly to the festival, is an ideal way to make some friends on the way, and also helps reduce our carbon footprint. Read on for information and to book…
The Kelburn Bus Ticketing System
- Immediately sends a scannable PDF e-Ticket to the email address given for each seat.
- You can buy your tickets together but do NOT need to travel on the same buses.
- You can easily change the name of a passenger on-line, instructions here.
- You can print them or display them on the screen of your iPhone or Android.
- For more information including pick up points please scroll down.
The Kelburn Garden Party 2022 Bus
Single tickets to or from Glasgow cost £7.50 each plus booking fee. Single tickets to or from Edinburgh cost £13.50 plus booking fee.
The Late Night Service leaves Kelburn just after the event finishes at 04:20 early Sunday morning. Seats on these buses are more expensive as it’s the middle of the night. Late night single tickets to Glasgow cost £12 and to Edinburgh cost £17 each.
Please note that you cannot buy tickets in person on the buses from Glasgow and Edinburgh but tickets may be available from Kelburn back to the cities. See below for more info.